Pre-Regionals Cancelled

Due to the ongoing weather and the approach of Storm Elsa, we have made the difficult decision to CANCEL the tournament for this weekend.  The Pond in Avon is just not skiable.

With this change, practice for Regionals will begin on Saturday, July 17th to accommodate those who want to get time on the water before Regionals. 

We are planning to upgrade our September Tournament to Class E&L to make up for this cancellation.

You can request a refund for this weekend or you can use your entry fee for this weekend to cover the Tournament in September.  If you want a refund, please e-mail Dana Hinman at

Old Farm Skiers Live

We’re online again! Be in touch if you’d like to participate in the website. Click “register” to create an account. Please use a username that we will recognize. Your account or posts may not be live until approved.